The Eighth Wonder of the World [Full]
The Eighth Wonder of the World is the second part of the popular series Cultures. Experience the exciting mix of strategic adventure simulation, creating an animated world where every character has a role and needs your care and attention. An argument absorbent packed missions events and exciting adventures that will guarantee many hours of entertainment and fun.
- Start the game simple, ideal for learning to play quickly
- 3 difficulty levels where you choose, perfectly detailed and animated graphics.
- Advanced economic simulation
- Campaigns full of events and be able to play up to 6 players on LAN or internet
All your civilian workers and soladados have different needs. (Eating, sleeping etc. ..)
-You make weapons of your soldiers, also armor, healing potions and other things.
- This game is very different from other games in other games when you mine gold simply tell a villager to go and grab it, but in the eighth wonder first a collector should know enough stone in the collection of minerals to the profession of gold collector is released in our school.
- the women are not going to work but will occupy the home, in charge of bringing food from the bakery to the house for example, or carrying crockery alfarreria the house etc.
- In creating your calendar look somewhere NEED TO give the order to a woman to have children
- has three types of game speed.
- instead of the usual bar resources resources will be thrown there after the collector’s drawn for us with our carrier so samll stores.
- you should put in your care signposts with your scouts or your civilians will be lost.
and this time we’re going to the land of the Vikings to rebuild the wonders of the world with Bjarni, Cyra, Mani, Hatchie and Sigurd to destroy a dark force that stalks the world. Wonderland are in this order:
1) lighthouse lighthouses
2) Hanging Gardens of Semiramis
3) the Colossus of Rhodes
4) tomb mausoleum
5) the temple of Artemis
6) the statue of Zeus at Olympia Phidias
7) the pyramids of Giza
>Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium 500 MHz or higher
350 MB of hard disk space
128 MB RAM
ROM CD drive
Win / XP / Vista
Pentium 800 MHz or higher
500 MB of hard disk space
300 MB of RAM
1 Parte of 200mb & other of 107,14mb